Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Operation: Dear Elder ***Update***

We're up to 48!
After barely one week since we kicked off, you've already placed 27 orders. Those plus 21 from Christy & me brings our current total to 48. Not bad for one week. We've got just over 3 more weeks to go. We will accept donation orders up until Thursday December 8th.

I received the following question from Dixie Finlayson today... "Can I put together what I would like to donate? My son has traded almost all of his ties to the Mexican Elders so that they can have nice ties. I would like to donate ties, socks, maybe even shirts for those missionaries, along with the toothbrushes and a little candy. In other words, I would like to give them things they can really use instead of just treats. Can I just donate the things I want to, or do I have to use your stockings?"

Answer: Yes, absolutely! If you want to send a package of your own creation, you can do that as well and we will add it to our total count. We will discount your shipping fees by $10 if you donate a package of your own. If you want to order one of our Operation: Dear Elder stocking packages and then send items to us to add to it, you will only pay the 20% for import taxes but will not pay any additional shipping charges for the extra weight.

Please call or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Peter Hightower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home